On this page we have selected some of the cases where the outcome was “interesting” – either as the results were not as expected, or where the conclusions are illustrative for the use of the different analytical methods.
- Case: High risk later or “do it now”
- Case: Crystal transitions from real life
- Case: “Insignificant change” with significant effect on particle size
- Case: New peaks on XRD
- Case: Chocolate as drug
- Case: Analytical experiment made need for more equipment redundant
- Case: The water content was actually quite predictable