Are you looking to
- Select a stable, robust, and reproducible drug product?
- Mitigate development risks?
- Set adequate acceptance limits for quality specifications?
Select the stable form as soon as possible and study all-solid-state properties.
Monitor properties of each batch.
For particle/powder analysis, we can offer:
- Examination of particles sizes
- Particle morphology by optical and scanning electron microscopy
- Specific and outer surface area
- Crystallinity, polymorphic purity
- Thermal properties: melting point, glass transition, heat capacity, sublimation etc.
- Dissolution rate
- Density, including bulk and tapped density
- Single-crystal structure determination (non-GMP)
- IR spectra for identification and imaging
- Raman spectroscopy
- Other – please ask (link to contact form)
Consult our Experts
Dr. Wenbo Wang
Dr. Anna Shevchenko
BYRN, S. R., PFEIFFER, R. R., & STOWELL, J. G. (1999). Solid-state chemistry of drugs. West Lafayette, Ind, SSCI, Inc.