Particle Analytical is a dynamic company devoted to supporting customers within the field of solid state analysis of particles, primarily within the pharmaceutical industry. We offer:
- Full analysis: Particle size determination and examination of physical properties.
- Standard techniques (XRD, DSC, TGA. laser diffraction and many others) and unique analyses (determination of refraction index, screenings etc.)
- We are fully cGMP compliant with a GMP certificate from the Danish authorities – and also registered with the FDA.
Please take a look around the homepage – or contact us in all issues related to particle analysis at firstname.lastname@example.org. For a quote on specific analysis, please use the contact form. You can also sign up for our newsletter and receive inspiring scientific updates about particle analysis.
Our special expertises are:
- Routine analysis for a large variety of analytical techniques (read more)
- Method development and validation according to ICH guidelines (read more)
- Particle size determination using a combination of techniques (laser diffraction, microscopy etc) (read more)
- Polymorph/crystal screening (read more)
For a quote on analyses, validations etc, for general questions – or for signing up for our newsletter: Please use the contact form.
Solid state analysis (also refered to as particle analysis/powder analysis) consists of examination of particles sizes and of physical properties such as crystallinity, dissolution rate, stability etc.
Particle size is by far the most important physical property of particulate samples. Particle size determinations is routinely carried out across a wide range of industries and is often a critical parameter in the manufacture of many products (read more)
A crystalline structure is a unique arrangement of atoms or molecules in a crystalline solid. The crystalline structure plays a large role for the physical properties of the compound such as melting point, solubility, stability, dissolution etc.
At Particle Analytical we offer a package of analyses required to characterise a new solid API with regard to physical properties such as particle sizes and crystallinity/stability etc. Within two weaks we perform the full analysis of the compound and write a report that can be used for regulatory purposes.
Contact us to get a quote on solid state screening – or to recieve an example of a report.